Thursday, July 23, 2009
Shameless
Why does he do just enough to keep me wanting more. He doesn't have a job, lives with his parents, drives his mom's car and doesn't have any money. I am probably holding on to a dream that one day, we will be together. It is is far fetched and sometimes I wonder if he even likes me as a friend. A text here, a kiss there, a date in town, and then what... Where do I go from here, what can I surmise from your behavior. Women all around the world are screaming for me to cut my losses and hightail it out of there. I am not obsessed, When we are not together, I don't wonder if he's with someone else because, well, I got it like that. Everyday, someone wants to talk to me. What should I tell these dudes. "Oh no, I can't talk to you, I sort of have a fella." Bull shit. " You could be the love of my life, but I am going to settle for being ignored." Good choice ass munch! Alas, I am torn, but I shouldn't be. Upside...practice. Downside... If I'll never learn and he never learns, where does that leave 'we'? 50 years from now still trying to figure it all out. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment