Monday, July 20, 2009
Sitting in my office.
Here I am. Raw, unfiltered, unadulterated honest truth. Right now, I am screaming, figuratively speaking. If I actually were, I would be taken to a nice little padded room and strapped to a gurney. Two nights ago, after a few drinks and feeling flirty, I texted this dude. It was all cool, I wished him a Happy Birthday and offered to buy him a shot. Well, i finally see him and it's not weird. Except that little creep guy that walked up to me on the street and told me I was cute, other than that its cool. We go to a bar, order a drink, dance a little, flirt a little, you know the biz. We get out of there and I don't walk more than a few feet and someone Else's is trying to hook up with me. Ha, hey guys just so you know, I am one bolt from being completed unscrewed. I forewarn people, they don't listen. So I take his friend home, bid her good bye. Surprisingly, I think she is a super fun girl. We drive to his house or rather is parent's house. I am am piss tired at this point. I started working at 8am and it is now 4 am in the morning. What the hell am I doing, am I trying to have a heart attack? We in front of his house, I turn off my car, because at this pint, I am on E. He should give me some gas money, but that's irrelevant, I'm the one with the job. We talk, I tell him I don't hate him. He starts giving me that look. Internally just because I don't hate doesn't give you license to suck my face off. Well because I really don't care all that much. I go in for the kiss, its short ..say 10 or 15 minutes of some solid makeout time. Yea, that's how I roll, I have no intention on dating this dude, we have already been there, done that. But, a friend with benefits, I can do that. It's easy. I keep doing what I am doing, traveling, spending time with my family, walking my dog, flirting and hanging out with other guys and messing around with him. That is the plan. I'll probably cut him off again soon. It's just better that way. Less confusing, no talks, phone calls, wondering what he's doing, who he's with. I'll do the club thing for a few more months too, I am almost done with that. It is more annoying now than ever. Maybe I'm old. 23 year old Senior Citizen. Gotta run, duty calls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment